In September of 2007 Carl and I started holding meetings in our home for the sole purpose of making space for the Lord to meet with us. Since we were still travelling extensively at that time, we met sporadically when we were in town. Soon we moved to a friend’s home as we outgrew our living room.
Before long we moved to a store front near Opryland Northeast of Nashville and met there twice month for another 2 years.
As of January, 2013 we felt the Lord was calling us to make The Well a full-time priority and to meet every week. At the same time, He told us it would not look like the typical church paradigm. For this season we were not to meet on Sundays or Wednesday nights but on Tuesday evenings. He always has a plan in mind and this is “why” He instructed us in such a way. So we live in obedience. With growth and the passing of time NOW the Lord has opened up a new territory and time for us. North of the city AND Sunday and Wednesday meetings.
The Well is available for those who are:
1) Looking for a consistent gathering of Christian believers who need a weekly church home.
2) Already established in a home church but want to experience the deeper things of the Spirit through worship, the Word and prayer …..and are available to only come occasionally.
3) Travelling on weekends and can not consistently be a part of a fellowship of believers due to their work schedules …like musicians and artists.
4) Travelling through Nashville on business or pleasure and need a place to meet with the Lord during the week.
5) Pastors and other leaders who need a fresh filling or personal inspiration from the Spirit.
We also felt the Lord compel us to move from central Nashville to the north side in Goodlettsville. Miraculously the door opened for us to begin meeting at the Goodlettsville Plaza, just off of 65N. at Rivergate Parkway. Details here: – https://thewellofnashville.com/directions/
Every Wednesday @ 7pm AND Sundays @ 10:30am.
Every meeting is uniquely different because our only agenda is to have a personal encounter with Jesus.
We are also using YouTube as our primary video streaming link – Subscribe to our channel and check out the archives – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3LvAmYo3intEs9gKhMI5Wg
John 4:13-14 Jesus answered, “Those who drink this water will get thirsty again, 14 but those who drink the water that I will give them will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give them will become in them a spring which will provide them with life-giving water and give them eternal life.”
Everyone is welcome – no age limits – no dress codes. Come hungry and thirsty and you will be filled.
It’s an honor for Carl and I to pastor The Well of Nashville. We look forward to seeing you soon… either in person or on LIVE STREAM.
Many blessings to you all!!
Leann & Carl